Training Manager: Software Implementations, Instructional Design, Training Analysis, Facilitation, Software Implementations, Database Administration.
Senior Training Professional with 20 years of experience developing, presenting, marketing, and reporting on effective training programs for large software ERP implementations. Developed and maintained certification programs that fulfill the nationally recognized training guidelines to offer CPE credits to accounting professionals for both Instructor Led and Group Based Internet Based mediums. Proven ability to plan, develop, support, and deliver blended training programs that increase efficiency and end user satisfaction in their overall experience with new technologies utilizing Instructor Lead and E Learning methods of delivery.
2015- Present Training & Marketing Manager DocVue
Build a blended training program for the customers of the DocVue electronic imaging system. Prepare and maintain the training and sales areas for demos and training. Teach and design learning materials for OnDemand, video, elearning, and classroom instruction. Perform Sales and Marketing duties including trade shows, product collateral, and training materials.
2006 – 2015 Training Manager LMS Administrator P2 Energy Solutions formerly Bolo
Developed a CPE certified training program for end users implementing the BOLO oil and gas accounting software for the Land, Production, Reporting, Security, and Accounting modules. Facilitated, marketed, developed, and tracked a catalog of over 120 blended training courses for live, online, and on demand training mediums. Maintained end user help documentation updates due to software enhancements. Served as an internal stakeholder for the Dashboard Reporting Tools, Internal Sharepoint rollout, CRM Salesforce tracking system, security processes, and new java based user interface. Designed developed and supported New Employee onboarding training programs.
- Developed and tracked New Employee training programs utilizing a variety of training mediums, and tracked the progress of over 700 employees based in the US, Canada, EAM, and APAC regions.
- Improved reporting on training activities by developing and maintaining a Learning Management system.
- Developed a ‘Just in time’ on demand training program for the BOLO end user community using Macromedia Captivate and Adobe Design tools.
- Developed, facilitated, and maintained a monthly online course offering using web based conferencing tools.
- Certified all of our online and live training courses for CPE credit through the NASBA organization. Successfully completed a NASBA desk audit in 2013.
- Created marketing materials for training programs, annual user conference, client communications, and new software enhancements.
- Maintained the data sets in the BOLO training area for user regression testing and for course delivery. Assisted QA, Support, and consulting in the roll out of new functionality.
- Business Analyst for the Security, 1099, and reporting modules.
- Improved Efficiency by automating administration tasks and implementing process controls.
- Implemented a SharePoint site to house marketing materials, training documentation, resource schedules, and internal communications.
- Assisted clients in the transition from implementation to stabilization and performed their transitions to the Customer Care Support team.
- Customer Case resolution and ticket tracking using SalesForce.
- Maintained and enhanced the SumTotal Learning Management system and Content Management System. Improved Rapid Development of OnDemand courses by utilizing Camtasia Studio and Captivate.
- Improved reporting efficiencies and dashboards utilizing SalesForce CRM.
- Initiated a project with the QA team to quickly turn around new software functionality into revenue producing courses for both clients and internal stakeholders.
1/ 2005 -7/2005 Training Specialist, Alta College
Performed the training needs analysis and developed the online documentation for the Westwood College Online PeopleSoft Implementation.
- Implemented a style guide for online documentation to ensure consistency in a multi authoring environment using RoboHelp tools.
- Created and maintained the training project plan to report and track the major milestones for the internal PeopleSoft implementation.
- Wrote testing scripts for regression testing using Mercury Testing suite tools.
- Met with various stakeholders including: faculty, managers, IT professionals, and frontline employees to generate a successful training plan.
2003 -2005 Project Management Trainer, URS
With a team of multimedia professionals developed and maintained an on demand internal Project Management Certification program utilizing IBM learning tools, Flash, and PMI principles. Facilitated the classes for end users utilizing the ADP EV3 Benefit Program and the EnterPriseOne ERP system.
- Developed online content with a group of multimedia professionals using Macromedia Flash.
- Administered and maintained the IBM Learning Management system.
- Managed instructor and classroom resources.
- Converted the paper documentation system to an online help system using RoboHelp and RoboDemo.
2001 -2003 Technical Instructor, J.D. Edwards/PeopleSoft
Conducted Web conferences and classroom training for employees, clients, and business partners for a large ERP system called OneWorldXe. Classroom instruction required knowledge in the areas of development, installation, database administration, and security. Topics included: Security/database administration, SQL Report Writing, CNC, object oriented programming, form design, package deployment, business function development, and debugging.
1995 -2000 Training Specialist, Colorado State Employees Credit Union
Responsible for the day to day operations of the Training Department including: tracking and preparing the annual budget, developing in house training programs for soft and technical skills, and facilitating. Rolled out an internal credit based university program by coordinating training with outside vendors, local universities, and internal resources.
1995 – Weld County District Substitute Teacher
MA in E learning Technologies Adult Education, University of Colorado Denver
(anticipated graduation 2018)
B.A. Secondary Social Science Education, University of Northern Colorado, 1995
Software/Languages /Database/ Middleware Experience:
Microsoft Office ■SumTotal LMS/CMS ■ Jaspersoft■ RoboHelp ■ Targit Business Intelligence Reporting tool■ Captivate ■ Camtasia Studio ■ Adobe Design ■ Corel ■ SalesForce (CRM)■ SharePoint ■ Symitar (Financial ERP) ■ Ultradata (Financial ERP) ■OneWorld (Manufacturing ERP) ■ Placeware ■ Interwise ■ Webex ■PeopleSoft Student Admin■ ADP EV3 (HR ERP)■ BOLO (Oil and Gas ERP)■ FrontPage (HTML) ■ Track Studio ■ Mercury Testing Tools ■Uniquery ■ SQL ■ HTML ■ Oracle ■ Unidata ■ ODBC ■ JDBC
Zenger Miller Facilitator, Colorado State University, 2004
Certified JD Edwards Technical Instructor, 2001
Certification in Multimedia for Training and Education, 1998
Certified Authorware user- 1995